Starting from scratch in an elite fitness-blog-world full of expensive gear, and Personal Records she couldn't beat with a car.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Challenge me!

A new blog, a new month looming - September seems like the perfect time to start one of those 30 day blogging challenges.

I am a giant Halloween-loving cheeser so I already plan on doing a Halloween related challenge for October, but I'm also an impatient cheeser, so I've been looking for something to do in the meantime.

Inveterate Cheeser

I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, so this is where I could use your help...

Do you like reading blogs that feature daily challenges?
Have you seen one you particularly liked?
Was there anything that made it stand out?

Any links greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment