Starting from scratch in an elite fitness-blog-world full of expensive gear, and Personal Records she couldn't beat with a car.

Friday, September 7, 2012

September Blog Challenge Day 7 - Strength moves

What’s your favourite strength move?

*blushes and kicks toe in the dust* (very small voice) Um, I'm new to this, what exactly is a "strength move"?

Google is giving me results having to do with Pokeman. While I actually have a small warm place in my heart for Pokeman, I don't think this has anything to do with that.

Eff yeah Jigglypuff!!!

A little help?

****
What active things did I do today?

I cleaned and got a bunch more of the apartment put away, I guess that was kind of active. Not terribly aerobic though.

1 comment:

  1. Push ups, lifting weights ect are samples of strength exercises. I consider (wrongly but still...) yoga to be mine but that is because that is the only other regular exercise I do.

    ReplyDelete